2nd Grade Scoop!
- Memory Treasure
- Psalm 56:11 "In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
- Church Attendance
- I know church is not in session right now, but keep reading those Christ Light stories and the Wednesday devotions.
- Reading at Home
- The more a child reads or is read to, the better the child will do in school and in life!
- At least 10 minutes a day is a great goal to set for your child at home!
- Now, with COVID-19 reading is such an important thing to keep your student on track! ?
- Missing being with the Second Graders
- I wish we could all be together right now. I wish we had normal school days. This is God's plan for us and for the world right now. We can use our trust in the Lord to remember he is in control! I pray for you all everyday! Thank you for all you are doing!
WELCOME TO 2nd Grade!
Transformed in Christ
- Contact Information (Sydney Cody)
- Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns!
- School Number: 928-475-7537
- Cell Number: (920) 266-2522
- Email: email@example.com
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Copyright © 2021 Peridot-Our Savior's Lutheran School. All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites by Finalweb