- Week of
May 8, 2017
- Bible Stories
- Mon./Tues: Peter Heals a Crippled Man
- Acts 3:1-26
- Wednesday: Chapel
- Offering collected for a mission.
- First semester chapel offerings went to help prison ministry.
- Thurs/Fri: Peter Tells the Enemies about Jesus
- Memory Work: (Said to the teacher on Thursday morning.)
- Romans 1:16 “The gospel…is the power of God…”
- Reading Theme -
- “Old MacDonald had a Woodshop”
- /o/ spelled Oo
- Handwriting: Letters O and o
- Words: where, is, go, that, come (Review)
- Show and Tell: This week Friday they can bring in one thing beginning with the letter O.
- Entertainment Night is on Friday, May 12. Our class will be doing a Wax Museum. See note sent home.
- Field trip- Our class will have a field trip next week Wednesday, May 17 to Discovery Park in Safford, AZ. Permission slip will be sent home tomorrow. (Tuesday)
- Ask your child: Find letter Oo. Sing the ABCs, Find words: where, is, go, that, come. Spell first and last name. Read with your child every day!
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact me..
Copyright © 2017 Peridot-Our Savior's Lutheran School. All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites by Finalweb