2nd Grade Scoop!
- Week 3 Memory Treasure
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
- Church Attendance
- Keep an eye out for a church attendance form in your child's red take-home folder every week! Please fill it out and return it by Wednesday!
- Red Folder
- The Red Folder that is sent home everyday will contain notes from the teacher, progress reports (every 2 weeks), and possible homework assignments. I hope that the folders will be returned every day so that your student may receive a sticker!
- Reading at Home
- The more a child reads or is read to, the better the child will do in school and in life!
- At least 10 minutes a day is a great goal to set for your child at home!
- Birthday Treats
- Just a reminder that if you would like to bring birthday treats, they cannot contain peanuts. Thank you!
- Please also try and let me know in advance so I can plan accordingly. Thanks!
- Please please send me a message of your student's birthday so we can celebrate! :)
- New Teacher
- My name is Sydney Cody and I am so eager and excited to meet all of you (parents and guardians) and all of your children! I can't wait to share the love of Jesus with our second grade students with the help of the other teachers at Peridot-Our Savior's and with your help as well! Please let me know if you have questions or would like to meet at all.
WELCOME TO 2nd Grade!
Transformed in Christ
- Contact Information (Sydney Cody)
- Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns!
- School Number: 928-475-7537
- Cell Number: (920) 266-2522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Copyright © 2019 Peridot-Our Savior's Lutheran School. All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites by Finalweb