2nd Grade Scoop!
- Memory Treasure
- We are focusing on our Christmas Program work right now!
- I am asking your students when they are at school if you have attended church the past Sunday.
- Red Folder
- The Red Folder that is sent home everyday will contain notes from the teacher, progress reports (every 2 weeks), and possible homework assignments. I hope that the folders will be returned every day so that your student may receive a sticker!
- Reading at Home
- The more a child reads or is read to, the better the child will do in school and in life!
- At least 10 minutes a day is a great goal to set for your child at home!
- I will be working to start sending sight words every week from now on to be practiced at home.
- Birthday Treats
- Just a reminder that if you would like to bring birthday treats, they cannot contain peanuts. Thank you!
- Please also try and let me know in advance so I can plan accordingly. Thanks!
- Please please send me a message of your student's birthday so we can celebrate! :)
- Christmas Party
- We will have a Christmas Party where we will celebrate Jesus' birth as a class and exchange gifts. I am looking at having this on the Friday morning of December 20th before our Christmas Service. Please note that we ask for no peanuts or strawberry products/flavoring as we have students allergic to them in our school/classroom. Thank you :)
WELCOME TO 2nd Grade!
Transformed in Christ
- Contact Information (Sydney Cody)
- Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns!
- School Number: 928-475-7537
- Cell Number: (920) 266-2522
- Email: email@example.com
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Copyright © 2019 Peridot-Our Savior's Lutheran School. All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites by Finalweb